Business Development Manager at Technological Institute of Galicia (ITG)
- Expert in Water Confumtion for Breeam Es ® .ITG is National Scheme Operator (NSO) for BREEAM®.
- Large experience leading innovative projects funded with public or private financial schemes both in national as international working environments in the topics listed below:
a) Drinking and Sanitation Water Networks
- Mathematical modelling and calibration of water distribution piping systems for drinking and sanitation water netwoks analysis, through SWMM and EPANET, specific hydraulic modelling softwares.
- Data capture, data treatment and visualization of drinking and sanitation water networks results.
- Water audits.
- Detection of water leaks for drinking water networks.
b) Water Management, Urban Planning & Citizens
- Urban planning and drinking water management integration.
- Urban planning and sanitation water management integration.
- Analysis of drinking water availability; medium and long-term perspective. Planning and improvement studies of hydraulic systems.
- Assistance towards transparent knowledge of water management and its environmental issues; access to water information data.
- Conduct consumer exposure assessments.
c) ICTs for Water
Software Development by combining Web Oriented Architectures with Open-Source Technologies and Information Systems with Analysis and Decision-Making Process.
Specifically referred to Water, ITG develops Geographic Information Systems for Drinking and Sanitation Water Networks:
- Management drinking and sanitation water information systems.
- Software engineering for efficient processing, data modelling, monitoring and explotation of data colletion.
- Designing and development of business intelligence layer and user interface